sitefavicon != forumfavicon

OrganizedFellow

Hi,

as I also don't know where could be the right place to post it, so I use this thread too ;)

I've located a behave what confused me a little:

When accessing a ForumThread from one of the Lists (e.g. /talk/forum/13-tutorials/) with a desktop browser I will be directed to the first Post of it (or I've to use the link behind the date-display that directs to the last Post)

When accessing the same ForumThread using the (only one available) link with an iPhone I will be directed to the last Post.

So not bad, but confusing me a little. (Maybe younger and more flexible people even not realize it enough to remember about it)

@OrganizedFellow - fixed :)

@horst - this is on the Mobile template and now you mention it it does seem odd! I can't say I had noticed it before though. It should be possible to change this, but I will check with the devs of the forum software to see if they are rolling out an update anyway as you would think that the desktop and mobile versions should be consistent with topic links.

• Like 2

Favicon added to modules.processwire.com :)

woohoo!

Now let's see what other odd things I spot!

:) 

I tend to have an eye for this sort of thing.

OH, hey Ryan,

I just finished the tutorial here: http://wiki.processwire.com/index.php/Basic_Website_Tutorial

I think it was written by Joss? I kinda recognized his writing style, but am not too sure.

I came across a few mistakes. Shall I let him know? or how can I edit the Wiki entry?

Shall I let him know? or how can I edit the Wiki entry?

I think that's a question for Joss, but before he'd asked me to put it in the "discussion" tab of the page. But because nobody really gets notified of changes in there, maybe posting in the forum would be better. What do you think Joss?

I tend to have an eye for this sort of thing.

You might have noticed I still need to update the design for modules.processwire.com. :) There just isn't enough time in the day. Hopefully soon! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...