Error on installation

adinuno

Hi there,

I am trying to install ProcessWire 2.2 and the following error appears right after I connect to MySQL successfully:

ERROR    EXCEPTION: DIRECTORYITERATOR::__CONSTRUCT(/HERMES/BOSWEB26B/B647/IPG.GONESPINHA/CMS/WIRE/MODULES/) [DIRECTORYITERATOR.--CONSTRUCT]: FAILED TO OPEN DIR: NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY (IN /HERMES/BOSWEB26B/B647/IPG.GONESPINHA/CMS/WIRE/CORE/MODULES.PHP LINE 251)

THIS ERROR MESSAGE WAS SHOWN BECAUSE /INSTALL.PHP STILL EXISTS. ERROR HAS BEEN LOGGED.

any help please?

Thanks,

Sounds like it's an incomplete install or files are missing or unreadable somehow. Please remove all files from the installation and download a fresh copy from http://processwire.com/download/ and try again. Make sure you are using the default profile that comes with ProcessWire (just to rule out any profile-specific issues at first). Make sure that all tests pass on the installer's first [compatibility] screen. Please let us know how it works out. If it still doesn't work, also report your PHP version and if possible PM me a link to a PHP file containing: <?php phpinfo();