Selector documentation missing information on array-format selectors.

netcarver

On 3/20/2023 at 9:21 AM, bernhard said:

Or maybe better update the docs so that they can reference blog posts. We have many important explanations in blog posts and the should be linked from/to the docs imho 🙂 

I'd be really nice if all this was in a repository somewhere, right? But I'll take the wild (not so much) guess that this is all built through a ProcessWire website?

Yes, the blog is a PW website. I've had the honor to write one post there some time ago 🙂 

I agree that it would be nice to have it on github so that everybody can contribute. But we have lots of blog posts and converting all of them would be a lot of work I guess. But realistically I think nobody would ever contribute a lot except from maybe reporting typos... So I doubt it would make a huge difference if everything was hosted on github.

• Like 1

Just thinking loud: Maybe it's enough to have some links to the related blog post in the docs. Sometimes I'm missing some code examples, so I'm searching through the blog and almost every feature is well documented and explained there, too.

• Like 2