Use of AdminThemeUikit doesn't find the directory

Nahuel Tori

Hello!

I'm new to ProcessWire, as I received a project from another team to maintain.

The project was configured with this:

- PHP: 7.2.22
- NGINX: 1.10.3
- MySQL: 14.14 Distrib 5.7.33,
- Processwire: 3.0.123

In an attempt to make a good maintenance, I want to be able to serve the project with this versions:
- PHP: 7.4
- Apache
- MySQL: 15.1
- Processwire: 3.0.200

The error I'm stuck with is the following: 

Warning: include(/Users/ntori/Documents/Nahuel/rt/local/site/modules/AdminTheme/AdminThemeUikit/_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/ntori/Documents/Nahuel/rt/local/wire/core/AdminThemeFramework.php on line 858

Browsing, I've found that AdminThemeUikit is under wire/modules/AdminTheme/AdminThemeUikit, but not site/.

How or where can I configure my site to pick up the theme from the wire/ folder, instead of site/?

Thank yoy very much!!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

In PW you can override core modules by copying them from wire/modules to site/modules. If you have multiple copies of a module installed, you can go to Modules->Configure->AdminThemeUikit and choose there which copy to use. If you don't have this choice in the Module Edit Screen, follow these instructions:

Copy wire/modules/AdminTheme/AdminThemeUikit to site/modules/AdminThemeUikit and then in the backend main menu do a Modules->Refresh, you will get a notification that AdminThemeUikit has multiple files installed in different locations and it lets you choose which file location to load the module from.
You can do this and choose the files in wire/modules/AdminTheme/AdminThemeUikit. After that you can delete the site/modules/AdminThemeUikit folder and the warning should be gone. 

• Like 2