Cleanest way to 'reset' padloper

Spinbox

20 hours ago, Spinbox said:

Using the shop/complete-removal I'm getting a Error encountered. No action was taken.

Hmm. This is very strange. That error message is not one that is related to Padloper uninstall/removal actions. It is related to edit actions (bulk, single page, etc). 

I have tested with Padloper 004 and it works. Could you please confirm which Padloper, ProcessWire and PHP versions you are testing on?

Thanks.

Edited by kongondo

8 hours ago, kongondo said:

Hmm. This is very strange. That error message is not one that is related to Padloper uninstall/removal actions. It is related to edit actions (bulk, single page, etc). 

I have tested with Padloper 004 and it works. Could you please confirm which Padloper, ProcessWire and PHP versions you are testing on?

Thanks.

Apache/2.4.53 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1n PHP/8.1.6

ProcessWire 3.0.200

Padloper 0.0.5

Hi @Spinbox,

Thanks again for catching and reporting this as well as providing a test environment. The issue has now been fixed in today's release (007). As stated in our communication, it was caused by Padloper uninstaller not checking for Padloper items in the trash. This would cause a fatal error when attempting to delete the Padloper templates still in use by the Padloper items in the trash.

Version 007 is ready for download.

Thanks!