Stuck in a loop on installation v0.0.5

alexm

Hey @kongondo

I'm currently just installing PadLoper v0.0.5 on Processwire v3.0.204 using PHP v8.1.10. (have tried version 7.4 & 8.0 too) "bcmath" is enabled.

When I install the shop and select the features and click the confirmation button in the modal the page just reloads back to the shop configuration page and nothing is installed.

Is this a known issue? Do you know what could be causing this at all? I'm getting no errors or warnings.

He @alexm,

10 hours ago, alexm said:

Do you know what could be causing this at all?

It seems ProcessWire v3.0.204 is the issue. I don't know what exactly. I had some issues with this dev version (unrelated to Padloper) but Ryan fixed them. I'll look into this issue but it might take a while since no error is thrown. I'll try and test in older dev versions (e.g. 3.0.203). Otherwise, Padloper 005 works fine in ProcessWire 3.0.200.

Thanks.

31 minutes ago, alexm said:

It's strange how there are no errors.

Yeah, but maybe not quite. From the thread I linked to, I see that there was an issue about saving things. My guess is that this is still happening, somehow. My theory is that something in ProcessWire 3.0.204 is preventing Padloper from saving the process module settings and maybe other stuff during the install process. Because nothing is saved, Padloper redirects back to the configuration page, and round and round we go...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, alexm said:

Hey @kongondo just to let ya know there is still some issue with adding/saving products and pages in Padloper after PW v3.0.203. I've just tried updating to 3.0.208 and that little bug is there. 👍🏼

Hi @alexm. Thanks for letting me know. I might have to speak to Ryan about this one as I have no clue where to look. I'll focus on it over the hols. Cheers.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...