humblebump.com

thistimj

Hey, guys. After much reading, learning, and experimenting with ProcessWire, I finally have something to show: humblebump.com

It's not totally finished - there are some features I want to add - but I feel good shipping it as is and adding as I go. ProcessWire is great because I can add things as I learn. It's really flexible.

Thanks for checking it out. Let me know what you think or if anything looks/works strangely.

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...

There is something about working with PW that seems to be encouraging people towards nice clean design.

A great example!

This is exactly what I noticed when I first met Processwire & checked out the showcase. The sites made with PW are always so clean & neat, you almost always can "feel" the PW impression on the site's design. I love it.

Hey, Tim, really nice work with the website, very minimal & effective. The minimalism keeps users focused on the content, i.e. photos which is good.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for checking it out. Let me know what you think or if anything looks/works strangely.

Your CSS is well structured and commented :) 

Nice choice of Google Webfonts.

The logo is simple and simple is important! Great branding and color!

I'd only suggest that you line the logo to the homepage. Other than that, great job!

:D

OH, and a favicon!