Average order value on Shop Home not clear or incorrect

alexm

Hey @kongondo the utility that grabs the average order value on the shop home isn't clear in what range it's working the value out over. I would guess if it's 0.32p in this case it's over a year but I would guess possible the title saying "Monthly Average Order Value" and calculating that would maybe be more useful on the dashboard. Just a thought mate.

Didn't know if here was a good place to post this or not, so forgive me if this isn't the best place for this.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 21.49.35.png

• Like 1

Actually. It does state on all of them Total Sales, Total Revenue... So with that in mind it makes sense, as you can hover on the bar for the month and see the monthly average. But perhaps in that case, just to be super clear to users it could say "All time" as a label or something such. Who knows.

1 hour ago, alexm said:

So with that in mind it makes sense, as you can hover on the bar for the month and see the monthly average. But perhaps in that case, just to be super clear to users it could say "All time" as a label or something such. Who knows.

Yes. The figure your arrow points to is the year AOV. The monthly ones are visible on hover. You are right though, it could be clearer. Nothing comes to mind presently. Let me know if you have any thoughts please, thanks.

Just a little badge in the top right corner of the cards? "Year To Date". I see you're using tailwind for the dash so just grabbing a tailwindui badge screenshot as reference and a uikit card with a badge to better present the idea.

Then I suppose eventually you could add a switcher to show Year Averages, Month Averages and the badge label just updates.

Anyway... Just a thought ??

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 23.25.47.png

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 23.28.11.png

• Like 1