Displaying content for services

louisstephens

I have been avoiding developing this section of our website for a day now as it looks horrendous in my opinion. The general layout of the section is to have our 4 main services with their titles on the left hand side. When you click on one, an entire blocks swings in from the top (animate.css) with the title, brief snippet, cta, and a youtube video "explaining" the service with plenty of buzz words. The entire section is quite tall and the video sticks out like a sore thumb.  I have been racking my brain on perhaps a "better solution", but I am all out of ideas. I was tasked to revamp the site (was on processwire, now in gridsome/graphcms just to try out something new), but the mockup is a bit out of date (just feels old tech for a marketing agency). Thankfully, I have a bit of wiggle room to make changes, as long as I can show something interesting.

I was just wanting to hear some of your feedback/ideas on how you would go about tackling this section to make it feel a bit more interesting/clean. I have included a very basic "mockup" of the section in question (left = service titles | right = content regarding service => title, snippet, cta, video). The section is also the full width of the browser, so in my dev enviornment atm it is 1825px x 850px.

section.png