Processwire Not Saving User Data

Fuzzy

Hi,

Today I noticed that I cannot save/edit the password, email address or assigned role of existing or new users. I can create a new user but the email address and assigned role will not be saved. In the DB the entry for the user has been created, but the entry for the emails address and passsword is empty (see screenshot below).

The thing is that saving/editing other pages works fine. The problem is only with the user management.

Can someone help me, please?!?

Thanks!

pages.PNG

field-pass.PNG

field-email.PNG

Edited by Fuzzy

1 hour ago, Gideon So said:

Hi @Fuzzy

No screenshot found and is there any error message you can find from the log?

Gideon

Hi @Gideon So,

Thanks for your reply. I've added the screenshots to my original post. Page ID 22307 is representing the user, I'm trying to create...

I couldn't find an error message related to this problem. But I noticed that since a while there is an error with the following error message: "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1525 Incorrect DATETIME value".

Thanks for your help!

10 minutes ago, flydev ?? said:

Yes just saw the screenshots. Did you upgraded the MySql engine or ProcessWire ? Can you give us the version of mySql and PW please ?

Processwire has definitely not been updated. We are running on ProcessWire 3.0.123.

Server-Version: 8.0.25-0ubuntu0.20.10.1 - (Ubuntu); PHP 8

8 minutes ago, Fuzzy said:

Processwire has definitely not been updated. We are running on ProcessWire 3.0.123.

Server-Version: 8.0.25-0ubuntu0.20.10.1 - (Ubuntu); PHP 8

Did you upgraded the database server recently ? This could explain your DATETIME issue

make a backup of everything (files and database), upgrade ProcessWire to the latest version and try again.

⚠️ ? Do not forget to replace the .htaccess which require an update as you are running a Processwire version < 3.0.135

1 hour ago, flydev ?? said:

Did you upgraded the database server recently ? This could explain your DATETIME issue

make a backup of everything (files and database), upgrade ProcessWire to the latest version and try again.

⚠️ ? Do not forget to replace the .htaccess which require an update as you are running a Processwire version < 3.0.135

The database has not been updated. At least to my knowledge...

Processwire has been updtaed to 3.0.200. Unfortunately, new users cannot be created and existing cannot be modified...

You also should look at what are saying logs => mysql.err log, errors/exceptions.log (pw), webserver errors log. You should be able to find the reason somewhere for sure.

I bet that you cannot add or modify an user due a db issue related to the error you already shown (DATETIME), quite confirmed by looking at the screenshot. If you want me to take a look at your setup, just send me an ssh access by private message, or upload a db backup that I can test.