URGENT: Installed ProcessHannaCode module and the site went down

chrismac

Hi everyone I could really use some help here. I installed the ProcessHannaCode module to a partner's site and it has crashed the entire website. I am getting the error message below and have no way to log back into the website as when I go to the typical login page, it just redirects me straight to the error message i attached below. I don't have access to the server so my options are limited. Any help on how to remove the module or log back into the website would be amazing!

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.25.04 PM.png

@chrismac That error seems to indicate that you might potentially be running a very old version of ProcessWire 2.x (last updated 7 years ago). While the module (ProcessHannaCode) is designed for ProcessWire 3.x (the current one). That's the only explanation I can think of for that error message, as there is no "ProcessWire\WireData" in ProcessWire 2.x versions. The only way to resolve this is to remove the files that were installed, removing the /site/modules/ProcessHannaCode/ directory that was added. This has to be done by someone with access to the server files, such as your web developer or someone with FTP access to the server. 

• Like 1