My team is looking for a programmer with PW experience

thetuningspoon

The company I work for in central Connecticut, Solution Innovators, is looking to hire a programmer with ProcessWire experience to join our small but growing team. We've been working with PW since 2012 and have numerous marketing sites and web applications built on it. Strong PHP skills are a must, with experience building object oriented systems and organizing and documenting code in a clean, maintainable and reusable fashion (like the ProcessWire core). Skills in Vue.js, javascript, jQuery, html, and css are a plus. DM me for more information!

• Like 5

@thetuningspoon,

Thanks for posting this. 

18 hours ago, thetuningspoon said:

DM me for more information!

If possible, please edit your post and address points #1 - 3 as relevant as per the job posting guidelines:

E.g. remote working, US-based, similar time zone, etc ?.

Thanks!

• Like 3

Sorry for the delay. At this point we're really looking for someone who is in the South Windsor, CT area or who could relocate for this full-time position. We currently work in the office 2 days a week and work from home the other three. But my boss (the owner of the company) says he is also interested in making connections as there is the possibility of contract work on an individual project basis or perhaps full time remote work at a later date.

• Like 3