Triasima • A portfolio management company

Spiria

Triasima, a portfolio management company, asked the agency Contractuelle to revamp its web image. Spiria was the contractor for the site integration.
While seemingly straightforward, there were a few challenges ahead, including managing three distinct regions that shared a lot of content: Canada, the United States and the Rest of the World. Two of these regions were assigned a sub-domain (us. and world.). We did not need a multi-site module.

Within each region, the visitor has to choose a type of investment profile. One of these profiles could only be selected by the Canadian region. Each profile shares some content but is identified by colour. In short, a small puzzle solved with very little code and CSS.

We made extensive use of field repeaters to create a nice administration interface. We have designed "presentation scenarios" that allow the administrator to set up pages as they wish. Only the header and footer are fixed.

https://triasima.com

triasima_deux.png

triasima_un.png

Edited by Spiria
changed image
  • Like 15

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 3:28 PM, Spiria said:

Hi @Gideon So,

I will prepare something, but it's mostly taking advantage of the Repeating fields.

Hi!

This would be amazing if you can prepare something how you did this website. The most interesting part is for me, how you did this popup to choose the matrix field.

Thank you!

17 minutes ago, MateThemes said:

Hi!

This would be amazing if you can prepare something how you did this website. The most interesting part is for me, how you did this popup to choose the matrix field.

Thank you!

I trink the popup is a new repeater Matrix function ? (released in october 2021)

https://processwire.com/blog/posts/new-repeater-and-repeater-matrix-features/

• Like 1

The backend really looks amazing!
Really a nice job.

Yet... I somehow experienced a quite slow experience on-site.
And I doublechecked. Somehow the site underperforms in terms of PW.
For whatever reason.

web.dev/measure and ScreamingFrog result in a ... not so great experience but I can't point my finger on it.
Some routes seem unnecessary for me but those are some-what understandable.
Is the hosting in one way or another maybe not that perfect?