Upgrade 3.0.98 to 3.0.184 (Master) breaks, Method AdminThemeUikit::getClass does not exist

olafgleba

Hi,

haven't seen this before: Upgrading a 3.0.98 installation breaks after second step (database backup, skip backup), s. screen below.

State: Master is downloaded, Database backup done, folders are created. Modul Upgrades => last current version (1.1), cleared all possible caches twice.

Any ideas? Thx in advance.

upgrade-error.thumb.png.e66a24f48f82f499dec38c3149504006.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Nick Belane Hi, fixed it but haven't found the origin of the issue. I just downloaded the latest PW (3.0.184 by the time) and replaced the wire directory, index.php and htaccess by hand.

But as the current master meanwhile is 3.0.200, try to repeat the upgrade steps. Maybe there is no issue with this particular upgrade. Even though, you should be save to replace the mentioned dirs/files by hand (Nonetheless i recommend backing up all relevant folders).  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, olafgleba said:

@Nick Belane Hi, fixed it but haven't found the origin of the issue. I just downloaded the latest PW (3.0.184 by the time) and replaced the wire directory, index.php and htaccess by hand.

But as the current master meanwhile is 3.0.200, try to repeat the upgrade steps. Maybe there is no issue with this particular upgrade. Even though, you should be save to replace the mentioned dirs/files by hand (Nonetheless i recommend backing up all relevant folders).  

Thank you! The 'by hand'-way works.

• Like 1