Cannot have a Hanna item or pages uneditable ProcessPageEdit: Method TextformatterHannaCode::extractDefaultCodeAttrs does not exist or is not...

alan

Hi forum, Long time since I posted, sorry it's a question not an answer o_O

I had an old site, I upgraded everything and I have one stubborn issue that seems to be Hanna specific. I removed all of the Hanna modules (helper modules and main) and all is good.

I added the modules back, all is good.

I add one Hanna item from the admin, with the name OK (so it does nothing at all) and when I go to edit any page the admin UI returns The process returned no content. The fuller error is below.

I am stuck : ( 

Sorry to have hit a wall and having to ask here, I just hope it's obvious and this post when solved will help someone else perhaps.

Thanks very much for any ideas, cheers, Alan

ProcessPageEdit: Method TextformatterHannaCode::extractDefaultCodeAttrs does not exist or is not...

ProcessPageEdit: Method TextformatterHannaCode::extractDefaultCodeAttrs does not exist or is not callable in this context
DEBUG MODE BACKTRACE ($config->debug == true):
#0 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(420): ProcessWire\Wire->___callUnknown('extractDefaultC...', Array)
#1 abc/wire/core/WireHooks.php(951): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___callUnknown', Array)
#2 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(485): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\TextformatterHannaCode), 'callUnknown', Array)
#3 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(488): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('callUnknown', Array)
#4 abc/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/HannaCodeHelper/HannaCodeHelper.module(123): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('extractDefaultC...', Array)
#5 abc/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/HannaCodeHelper/HannaCodeHelper.module(93): HannaCodeHelper->getJSON()
#6 abc/wire/core/WireHooks.php(1059): HannaCodeHelper->inject(Object(ProcessWire\HookEvent))
#7 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(485): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\ProcessPageEdit), 'execute', Array)
#8 abc/wire/core/ProcessController.php(337): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('execute', Array)
#9 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(414): ProcessWire\ProcessController->___execute()
#10 abc/wire/core/WireHooks.php(951): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___execute', Array)
#11 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(485): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\ProcessController), 'execute', Array)
#12 abc/wire/core/admin.php(160): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('execute', Array)
#13 abc/wire/modules/AdminTheme/AdminThemeDefault/controller.php(13): require('/home/alanfluff...')
#14 abc/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/admin.php(15): require('/home/alanfluff...')
#15 abc/wire/core/TemplateFile.php(327): require('/home/alanfluff...')
#16 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(414): ProcessWire\TemplateFile->___render()
#17 abc/wire/core/WireHooks.php(951): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___render', Array)
#18 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(485): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\TemplateFile), 'render', Array)
#19 abc/wire/modules/PageRender.module(575): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('render', Array)
#20 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(417): ProcessWire\PageRender->___renderPage(Object(ProcessWire\HookEvent))
#21 abc/wire/core/WireHooks.php(951): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___renderPage', Array)
#22 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(485): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\PageRender), 'renderPage', Array)
#23 abc/wire/core/WireHooks.php(1059): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('renderPage', Array)
#24 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(485): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\Page), 'render', Array)
#25 abc/wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageView.module(184): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('render', Array)
#26 abc/wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageView.module(114): ProcessWire\ProcessPageView->renderPage(Object(ProcessWire\Page), Object(ProcessWire\PagesRequest))
#27 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(417): ProcessWire\ProcessPageView->___execute(true)
#28 abc/wire/core/WireHooks.php(951): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___execute', Array)
#29 abc/wire/core/Wire.php(485): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\ProcessPageView), 'execute', Array)
#30 abc/index.php(55): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('execute', Array)
#31 {main}
ProcessWire
PagesSetupModulesAccessHanna Code1
PagesHome
The process returned no content.

Solved. I had an old system of my own that I'd updated and I think at some point I just installed any module with the word "Hanna" in the title on the unscientific assumption it would add to the Hanna goodness of the site. I think the problem was simply that I was using this older module with a new PW and a new main Hanna.

And I second what @gmclelland said to @teppo -- thanks indeed for all you do with Processwire! That module served me well back in the day and I just removed it on this new v3 PW site and all is working AOK now. Thanks for all the clues I spotted in other posts that helped me solve this! Cheers, Alan