the browser doesn't show the css-html changes just made

franciccio-ITALIANO

Hi, I installed laragon for local html-css code development. But every time I need to see the changes made, I have to use the browser. This is annoying, both because I have to type the address of the local pages in the search bar every time, and because sometimes the browser doesn't show the changes just made, having stored the old ones. It updates in anonymous mode and sometimes not even with that.
So, is there an alternative program to the local browser to instantly see the css-html code changes?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I use Laragon all the time. Never have any such problems. I simply work with 2 different browsers: Slimjet Browser for the Backend and PaleMoon Browser for the Front end. The PaleMoon Browser lets me best develop responsive design on smartphones (It lets you even go down to the 50px !!)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thanks, but isn't there a program that renders the changes made css/html on screen, without copy-pasting the address to the browser every time? 
I'm going crazy because sometimes to check the changes I have to navigate in anonymous mode or change browser mozilla chorme brave... I try them all and in the end in fact the change is returned on the screen.
But... I don't know when I'm wrong or I'm wrong browser. You can't work like this!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

6 hours ago, franciccio-ITALIANO said:

Ok thanks, but isn't there a program that renders the changes made css/html on screen, without copy-pasting the address to the browser every time? 

Just use the reload Button ? 

Or… live.js - as written by @pwired