How to speed up generation of images grouping threads?

picarica

So hello i have been using processwire for a while and the only consistent problem is with images, when i have large site with many images generating it sometimes takes 5-15 minutes, until we can see it, i tested it with site with 2 images, and it generated all variations withint 40 seconds, this includes, thumbnail variation, Large variaton (when opened) and also webp version of all images, and how can this take 40s on 24 threaded processor? i know php is singelthreaded but how is it this slow, barerly 8 images relatively small in size one is roughly 500kb original and is also downsized in processwire CMS so how can we speed this up? and arent we just using gd instead of imagemagick? how can we check this, i was also thinking can we somehow group all 24 thhreads into one, that way it would be faster, so that php used all 24 threads, can docker or something like that do that ?

also attatching image of said issue, all threads resting just one maxed out,pw-image-longtime-php74.thumb.png.ca7a2f6ff0254eddba6118a835879133.png