Pub Demo Site

Joss

http://pwdemo2.stonywebsites.co.uk/

This is built on my Bootstrap profile and is simply a demonstration site for clients - which may explain the slightly odd copy.

Images are out of stock (and then heavily processed!), except the food images which are mine (I did the cooking too!)

The demo includes a block creation and management system, a news system (ultra simple), a slideshow and is fully responsive (as is the admin :) )

I started the site from scratch at eight this morning, had half an hour for lunch and took the dog out for two hours this afternoon.

It was developed on a local server and then uploaded to a sub domain. The entire site is only just over 4 mb including large images.

It loads nice and fast!! (Thanks Ryan)

There is NO WAY I could have done this so fast on any other CMS - the only way I could have done it as fast would have been as a static site - but then it would not be easy to manage.

Don't you just love this system?

Joss

PS: The ice cream on the food page is mine - made over the summer from our own home grown strawberries and then mixed in a very basic ice cream maker with just a dash of cornish clotted cream. Thought I would drop that into the mix.

• Like 5

You're making me hungry with the food pics!

Yep, I love how quick it is to go from design to finished site. I did similar yesterday, but had some fiddly-arse code to work out so it took slightly longer than that, and mine won't be public for a while yet as each section has a unique-ish layout.