Padloper 2: Alpha/Early Beta Testers Wanted

kongondo

9 hours ago, kongondo said:

I am closing the expressions of interest today folks. Final chance to register, otherwise you'll have to wait for the production release. Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder. Just in time a customer of mine asked for a solution for a "mini-shop" on his website. This seems like the perfect opportunity to help you with some testing. Hopefully I'm not to late for the party ?

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 7:17 AM, kongondo said:

I am closing the expressions of interest today folks. Final chance to register, otherwise you'll have to wait for the production release. Thanks.

I have been reminded that I forgot to announce this thread in the two main Padloper 2 topics (announcing change of lead developer) respectively in Padloper support board and Dev Talk. Many people follow those topics, especially the latter. I have now cross-linked this topic in those threads. Consequently, the deadline for expressions of interest is now this Monday, 22 November 2021. Apologies for the oversight.

7 hours ago, kongondo said:

I have been reminded that I forgot to announce this thread in the two main Padloper 2 topics (announcing change of lead developer) respectively in Padloper support board and Dev Talk. Many people follow those topics, especially the latter. I have now cross-linked this topic in those threads. Consequently, the deadline for expressions of interest is now this Monday, 22 November 2021. Apologies for the oversight.

About  Padloper support board

Oops!

You do not have permission to view this topic.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:25 PM, wbmnfktr said:

will we buy the dev/testing/beta of Padloper 2 via a Padloper 2 interface?

That was the original intention but now I don't think it will happen.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:25 PM, wbmnfktr said:

Asking for testing purposes.

I will provide a 'getting started' frontend code that testers can use ?.

• Like 2

Confirming that the expressions of interest is now closed. I will collate the responses and get back to all who registered. I am working on a getting started frontend that will help with the testing. I am also working on a minimal API documentation to help you put it all together.

Thanks to all who have responded and/or have an intention to support this work in the future ?.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, palacios000 said:

Hi, is there any update on testing release? I've sent my expression of interest via Google form, but nobody contacted me. Do I need to wait for an email or the production release date?

Apologies communication hasn't been ideal. No one who signed up will be left out. You will get an email shortly before or after the release with further information. I am working flat out for Padloper 2 to make Santa's list ? ?

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...