new website loads ProcessWire 3.x Installer page instead of home page

nozero

Just finished re-installing PW and when I load the URL, I get the PW 3.x Installer Get Started page instead of index.php.  And, for S&G, I clicked the Get Started button and it took me to install.php with a 404 Page Not Found error. 

Note, the install began with ibrave.io's One Click Install of PW and a link on the completion notification page took me to install.php and everything worked for a while after finishing the PW 3.x installation.  What did I screw up?

??

1 & 2, yes. 

3 there is no install.php.  I know because I had searched for it.

No ticket yet, I chatted with those who could not help and they wanted me to write up exactly what I did and exactly what happened after, to push it up to tier 2.  I didn't do that since my chat had every detail I could recall already...

Thanks!

Meanwhile, I've the latest processwire-master.zip and will unzip to C:\xampp\htdocs, then FTP that up to public_html and see what happens from there.  I'll post the result ASAP. 

Thanks again!

*Correction:  I uploaded the contents of C:\xampp\htdocs\process-wire master to public_html.

Now the home page is working, but now the site map, home and about pages have issues.  I'm getting these errors:

ProcessWire

•  
  • Notice: Undefined variable: ariaState in /home/sites/17b/a/aa4ee57faf/public_html/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/head.inc on line 70

Notice: Undefined variable: indicator in /home/sites/17b/a/aa4ee57faf/public_html/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/head.inc on line 70
  • Home
  • Notice: Undefined variable: ariaState in /home/sites/17b/a/aa4ee57faf/public_html/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/head.inc on line 70

Notice: Undefined variable: indicator in /home/sites/17b/a/aa4ee57faf/public_html/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/head.inc on line 70
  • About

• Templates

I included the link above an below, hopefully, to show placement on the page.  But, since you can still see it at https://my4mat.com/site-map/, I guess there's no need.

I've looked at line 70, here it is: echo "<li><a$class$ariaState href='{$child->url}'>$indicator{$child->title}</a></li>"; But I don't have a clue how to fix this. 

SInce, I had some problems with the index.htm page initially, that were not there just now, when I returned to check again several hours later.  I'm not going to take any further action tonight and see what I get tomorrow.  Maybe the pages with current problems will magically fix themselves like the home page did. ? I'll post again tomorrow after I check.  Thanks for listening... ✌️

Edited by nozero

Thanks for any input anyone provided.  This issue was eventually resolved by removing everything from the root directory and FTPing the structure from a freshly downloaded and unzipped copy of processwire-master.zip and starting over.