tiny tinyMce problem with textAreaLanguage

Jacked

The thing is that no matter what my settings are, tinyMCE just won't show, always the plain textarea

i tried it both for textarea and textarealanguage

I've got the InputField Type set(in Details tab) set to tinyMce

TextFormatters (same tab) are empty

I didn't really mess with any core files, but maybe there's something missing?

Or maybe I should install somethiing additionally to standard processwire installation?

any clues would be helpfull :)

hard to say, 'cause i removed it some time ago, haha

adding a new field named 'body' doesn't change a thing

anyway - don't know if it helps - but when i had my default installation, i;m 99% sure that there was no tinyMce on 'body' - so, if it is turned on by default, it (most probably) wasn't working from the start

I take it that it's bad? :>

The default body field should work immediately after install, yes. Can you have a look at the browser console on the edit page of a page that has this field and see if you get any error? 

Dude, that's totally that:

I changed my default language to polish and tinyMCE is failing to load appropriate files (called pl.js) in different folders

now the tricky part: do i have to search and find appropriate files, or can I change some settings so that it simply loads default files?

anyway, the fastest solution i could find: i deleted all translation files that i downloaded - one must have tempered with tinyMCE

didn't really bother to check which one, as I wasn't really sure why i downloaded the language translation packs in the first place (don't need the backend to be translated...)

thanks a lot for your help!