Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I want it to be NOT draggable on desktop but draggable on mobile devices. Also, on mobile, the element that I drag into focus should automatically be active, but on desktop, only when I click it.
It works fine on desktop, but when you drag on mobile, after the dragged element is active and you click it, it switches back and forth between this and the previous element (assigns the active class to the previous element).
I already tried to find help elsewhere, since this is not directly PW related but only frontend, but it's hard to find support or a community for uikit. PW seems to be using it quite a lot though…
Thanks for help
My clients wants a modal to show up on every page. But when a user clicks inside the modal -> a session-cookie is set and the modal gets a class.
By ICF Church
Anyone else having this problem?
- Repeater (matrix & normal) with mutlilanguage fields (text, textarea…)
- Backend language set to something other than default (ie. German)
- Add a new repeater Item (ajax, I found no way to possible to disable it with matrix)
(Notice how the default language tab is active instead of the backend language…)
- Write something into the (default language) field
- Try to save, if field is required, this will not work. If not required, then when reloading, the content will be inside the backend language field, instead of the default language field who was (presumably) active
When loading a new repeater element with ajax, the default langue tab is active, but the backend language inputfield is visible (with no visual indication). When writing into the field, it will populate the backend language. When manually clicking on the default language tab (which is already active), the field will switch to the actual default language field (which is [now] empty) (that can now be populated…)
Also Notice, the labels of the elements to be added are in default language as well instead of the translated label (images instead of Bilder)…
ProcessWire 3.0.148, Profields 0.0.5…
Is it my system configuration, or does anyone else have the same issue? This is a screen recording of the problem:
Screen Recording 2020-02-25 at 14.18.31.mov