Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent

wishbone

Hello again,

after I got the "blank" version running, I rather wanted to see the "Intermediate"-version.

Install allright - last step showed this error:

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /htdocs/wire/core/Session.php on line 247 Warning: session_name(): Cannot change session name when headers already sent in /htdocs/wire/core/Session.php on line 251 Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /htdocs/wire/core/Session.php on line 257 Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /htdocs/wire/core/Session.php on line 258 Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /htdocs/wire/core/Session.php on line 259 Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /htdocs/wire/core/Session.php on line 260 Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /htdocs/wire/core/Session.php on line 272

though I can continue flawlessly, but I don't want to run into problems further on...

This topic https://processwire.com/talk/topic/22559-warning-ini_set-session-errors/ says something about PHP Beta version, but I run stable 7.4.

btw: everything is very well explained in these example versions, which is a big step forward to when I last used pw (2013 ? ) 

4 hours ago, wishbone said:

Headers already sent

Most often comes up when a page with a form was reloaded while it was already submitted or in the process of submitting the details - at least thats when I see this kind of error.

Did you install it on the very same setup (on Strato) and maybe even with the same domain you installed a few days ago? If so... there might have been session cookie conflict of some kind.

1 hour ago, wbmnfktr said:

Did you install it on the very same setup (on Strato) and maybe even with the same domain

cleared everything and reinstalled the intermediate edition (first install was blank edition) exactly the same way on the same place... which was easy and fast, only that error...