New blog post: FormBuilder v50

ryan

Love it.  The appending the form ID to the subject line is very convenient.  I relied on using a hook for this for the last however many years.  Nice to see it baked in.

Thank you for Bootstrap 5 support as well.

New spam features will be very helpful.  I will immediately be adding these rules:
%=search engine optimization
%=seo

?

• Like 2

@Jonathan Lahijani Good idea, I need to add those to mine too. Note that %= is the default/assumed operator, so you can make it even simpler (if you want) by just entering this: 

search engine optimization
seo

The thing you have to consider here though is if "seo" can appear as part of other words? The %= operator is a partial match operator without boundaries (same as in $pages->find), so it'll match words like Passeo, Osseo, Seoul, Seola. Given that, for matching "SEO", you probably want to perform a full word match, i.e. 

~=seo

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ryan said:

@Jonathan Lahijani Good idea, I need to add those to mine too. Note that %= is the default/assumed operator, so you can make it even simpler (if you want) by just entering this: 

search engine optimization
seo

The thing you have to consider here though is if "seo" can appear as part of other words? The %= operator is a partial match operator without boundaries (same as in $pages->find), so it'll match words like Passeo, Osseo, Seoul, Seola. Given that, for matching "SEO", you probably want to perform a full word match, i.e. 

~=seo

Lol yea my excitement got ahead of me before thinking that through.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1