How to store all the submitted emails in one page and in a table ?

Norman_12

2 hours ago, Norman_12 said:

i tried the debug option set it to true, still not working.  and even when i uploaded it manually, cant find it module processwire to install it

On modules list page you need to REFRESH or rebuild to make it aware of new modules (via FTP).

47 minutes ago, Macrura said:

That's for ProFields Table, but the OP appears to have this info stored in a Page Table. As far as I'm aware there is no way to export the data in a Page Table without writing a custom script.

I'm pretty sure it's the ProFields one ?

6 hours ago, Norman_12 said:

i have like one more question if you please, How to export the data stored in my  "ProFields: Page Table" field in a CSV file ?

First, thank you so much guys for the replies...Such a supporting community. Love it

i did upload it to cpanel manually, but still not displayed when i refresh, it somehow confusing

Like is there any way to export my stored in my "ProFields: Page Table" field in a CSV file ?

Looking forward to hear your thoughts guys

1 hour ago, Norman_12 said:

is there any way to find an example of " custom script. " i need to write in order the export will work.

Not that I know of; But this forum has heaps of code examples. Writing an export script would assume a decent knowledge of the PW API, and a certain basic level of PHP.

If you are willing to invest some money, then you could simply purchase ListerPro, and then use the ListerPro Page Action: Export pages to CSV file

"This action enables you to export all pages matching your ListerPro query to a CSV/spreadsheet compatible file."

• Like 1

In "CSV fields separated with" you must must add the character that you want as the csv separator. That would usually be a comma "," or a semicolon ";"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, diogo said:

In "CSV fields separated with" you must must add the character that you want as the csv separator. That would usually be a comma "," or a semicolon ";"

BCE comes with a comma in that option by default ?

Just now, Norman_12 said:

@diogo yes i did and worked fine, and thank you.

is there anyway to customize how CSV file will display, cause everything seems crushing, cause there anyway to set the with and label names of CSV file

CSVs don't have widths. You are using Excel to view a CSV. If you want a properly formatted Excel file, it's pretty trivial to write an API script to export a series of pages to an Excel file with something like https://github.com/PHPOffice/PhpSpreadsheet which lets you format the spreadsheet almost however you want.

• Like 1

@adrian I think the problem here might the wrong format importing (the separator precisely) and not the widths themselves.

@Norman_12 Your question shows that you don't have an understanding of how a csv file works. Please have a look here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/import-or-export-text-txt-or-csv-files-5250ac4c-663c-47ce-937b-339e391393ba. This is not related with Processwire at all. I don't know if you're a new web developer or the owner of the website doing some DIY, and I'm personally fine with any of those, but be aware that we're a bunch of seasoned developers offering you some valuable time, and we'll need to draw a limit somewhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diogo said:

@adrian I think the problem here might the wrong format importing (the separator precisely) and not the widths themselves.

Ah sorry, the way I read things, I thought he had already fixed the separator issue and still didn't like the column widths.