other CMSs

diogo

3 hours ago, kongondo said:

By the way, I could have offered to take lead on this but until a certain module is released (getting very close now! ?), I don't have much time for anything else ?.

Hummm ... are you talking of the module one should not say the name ? Happy to know it's getting close to be released as the last sneak peek video got me really excited about Padlopper 2.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kongondo said:

So, it is not a matter of lack of interest but more about 'lack of expertise', albeit with willingness to support it on the PHP (ProcessWire) side ?. By the way, I could have offered to take lead on this but until a certain module is released (getting very close now! ?), I don't have much time for anything else ?.

Thank you, for linking to the post I was refering to. In my opinion "lack of interest" and "lack of expertise" goes hand in hand, but yes he showed willingness to support this feature on the PHP side. ?

I still hope, that the Repeater Matrix could be enhanced as layout builder, because many of us use it already and it has already the blocks feature. Also the layout builder feature was one of the most requested features of the community at the beginning of this year and was discussed a few weeks. But if it is too complex to enhance the Repeater Matrix, I can understand that. ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

With no dislike to PW, I am nonetheless looking for a database-less, static site solution for a website, and after quite a lot of research I have decided to try Publii https://getpublii.com/

Hopefully it will be a good experience and I will remember to comment on my experience here, in case anyone else is interested.