skyscrapers profile installation

jetag

Hi,

everyone I'm using processwire for the very first time, actually it is also the very first time I use CMS.

so I'm a total newbie but doing my best to get over it.

I wanted to install PW with the skyscrapers profile because of it's awesome search engine.

I get stuck in the installation after having created the admin account i get these

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The skyscrapers site profile requires ProcessWire 2.2.12 or newer' in /homez.507/backtofu/www/site/config.php:20 Stack trace: #0 /homez.507/backtofu/www/index.php(124): include() #1 /homez.507/backtofu/www/index.php(172): ProcessWireBootConfig() #2 /homez.507/backtofu/www/install.php(480): require('/homez.507/back...') #3 /homez.507/backtofu/www/install.php(495): Installer->execute() #4 {main} thrown in/homez.507/backtofu/www/site/config.php on line 20

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.507/backtofu/www/wire/core/Wire.php on line 120

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.507/backtofu/www/wire/core/Wire.php on line 120

Unable to complete this request due to an error.

I am installing a PW 2.2.9 with the skyscrapers profile files changed on an OVH server.

Thank you very much for your help 

I just released the new version of skyscrapers profile within the last week, so it's the only profile that requires 2.3. Because 2.3 isn't actually released yet, it's the current dev branch of 2.2. You can get there by going to our ProcessWire GitHub page, click "branches" and choosing "dev". From there you can download the zip of 2.2.12 aka 2.3.