ProcessFileManager

tcnet

File Manager for ProcessWire is a module to manager files and folders from the CMS backend. It supports creating, deleting, renaming, packing, unpacking, uploading, downloading and editing of files and folders. The integrated code editor ACE supports highlighting of all common programming languages.

https://github.com/techcnet/ProcessFileManager

screenshot.jpg

Warning
This module is probably the most powerful module. You might destroy your processwire installation if you don't exactly know what you doing. Be careful and use it at your own risk!

ACE code editor
This module uses ACE code editor available from: https://github.com/ajaxorg/ace

ace.jpg

Dragscroll
This module uses the JavaScript dragscroll available from: http://github.com/asvd/dragscroll. Dragscroll adds the ability to drag the table horizontally with the mouse pointer.

PHP File Manager
This module uses a modified version of PHP File Manager available from: https://github.com/alexantr/filemanager

Edited by tcnet
Set item prefix to: module
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, matjazp said:

Perhaps you should change the module/class name to avoid a collision.

https://processwire.com/talk/topic/18176-processfilemanager/?tab=comments#comment-212359

The module was never published in the module directory ?

Also, there is ProcessFileEdit.

Yes. It's from you. A beta version from 2017. Where is the problem?

The module was never published in the module directory ?

@tcnet However, you block him from being able to publish it there in case he changes his mind. And even if he never wants to do that, it is confusing for the PW community that there exists two modules with different code bases and authors. Which module I am referring to now when I say: I like "ProcessFileManager"! Yours or his?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, szabesz said:

@tcnet However, you block him from being able to publish it there in case he changes his mind. And even if he never wants to does that, it is confusing for the PW community that there exists two modules with different code bases and authors. Which module I am referring to now when I say: I like "ProcessFileManager"! Yours or his?

s1.png.977df4c335ac3d30e3eb10d46383e77f.png

s2.png.4897aaa471268d463121a72ab3443442.png

https://github.com/matjazpotocnik/ProcessFileManager/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

s3.png.fbb3134ac2772257480cf3195d8d5df4.png

The administration should decide it.

Hello @tcnet

I shall say that something strange happened with my online profile using PW Upgrades module. I got a notification that the ProcessFileManager module of @matjazp got a newer version and as I am currently testing and working on a profile, decided to upgrade the version. Strangely enough, the module crashed due to a missing closing curly bracket of the last function in filemanager.php (already reported by mistake to the other topic - again due to the confusion).

Besides that, I had an issue with editing a PHP file where the editor did not imply correctly, and I was left with a small window showing the PHP code and overlapping with some field info.

I would allow myself (hope you don't mind that) to rename the module to something similar but one that would allow to differentiate the two modules in case someone likes one version over the other ?

You've already advised that have plans on reworking the module, so I will make sure to get back to its next version and verify the progress. KUDOS to the hard work and efforts.

Btw, on the current version of the module, I've also noticed a missing image for the donations icon ?

1 minute ago, MilenKo said:

Hello @tcnet

I shall say that something strange happened with my online profile using PW Upgrades module. I got a notification that the ProcessFileManager module of @matjazp got a newer version and as I am currently testing and working on a profile, decided to upgrade the version. Strangely enough, the module crashed due to a missing closing curly bracket of the last function in filemanager.php (already reported by mistake to the other topic - again due to the confusion).

Besides that, I had an issue with editing a PHP file where the editor did not imply correctly, and I was left with a small window showing the PHP code and overlapping with some field info.

I would allow myself (hope you don't mind that) to rename the module to something similar but one that would allow to differentiate the two modules in case someone likes one version over the other ?

You've already advised that have plans on reworking the module, so I will make sure to get back to its next version and verify the progress. KUDOS to the hard work and efforts.

Btw, on the current version of the module, I've also noticed a missing image for the donations icon ?

I just rewrite filemanager.php. Please, can you wait till tomorrow?

Please, would you make a screenshot and tell me which browser you using?

I've seen that you uploaded the module by FTP. I guess you didn't uploaded all files. Please, would you might uninstall and reinstall the module by using the "Add Module from Directory" function.

Hello @tcnet There is abs. no rush at all for having the module fixed and besides that it was missing just a } so not a big deal to figure it out.

I will upload the module tomorrow morning as it is getting late in my zone and keep you informed if it was just a glitch or else. My browser was Google Chrome (whichever version is the latest official).

Thanks again for the module and prompt support of it ?

1 minute ago, MilenKo said:

Hello @tcnet There is abs. no rush at all for having the module fixed and besides that it was missing just a } so not a big deal to figure it out.

I will upload the module tomorrow morning as it is getting late in my zone and keep you informed if it was just a glitch or else. My browser was Google Chrome (whichever version is the latest official).

Thanks again for the module and prompt support of it ?

Please have a look:

scs.png.daf01ded98b659e2b2361212f4af636b.png

This is not a proper directory name for a module. Please uninstall and reinstall the module by using the "Add Module from Directory" function.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the reply.

With this module, the user can create his own PHP file and get access to everything.

I am aware of that. But I think it would be a good option to be able to set the root-path, so the user starts at a chosen folder.

7 minutes ago, eydun said:

Thanks for the reply.

I am aware of that. But I think it would be a good option to be able to set the root-path, so the user starts at a chosen folder.

But, I've not so much time at the moment.

• Thanks 1