Use different site tree but same fields and templates based on HTTP host

DrQuincy

I've looked at the multi-lingual template that comes with PW and not sure this can do what I'm after.

Imagine a suite of sister sites: same templates and fields but different content and (slightly different) CSS. Is it possible to have a single PW install that hosts multiple sites, each with a different HTTP host. When you add a field or template it is global in the sense that it is available to all domains. However, the actual page entries in the database are different and are loaded based on the HTTP host.

E.g. johnsreallycheapcarinsurance.com and johnsreallycheaphomeinsurance.com are on the same server, same PW install and they have a template called services and a repeater called serviceList.

I can create a service page on each and they will automatically use the same template file and repeater field but will have different content.

johnsreallycheapcarinsurance.com/services/
johnsreallycheaphomeinsurance.com/services/

So they would use the same HTML template and repeater but would have different content.

Is this easy/possible with PW without having to maintain more than one install? It's kind of like a tree partition based on the domain.

Thanks.