Client Login

kaz

I would like to create a client login. I do the registration, not the clients. Therefore no registration in the frontend. I think Login Register Pro isn't suitable, because it is more aimed at open registration. Which module would be best for a customer login? If there's something suitable?

I don't get what you are looking for, if you need no registration in the front. Do you need a Login form in the front? It must have at least a username and a password field, Additionally some security protection like $session->CSRF would be good, for example.

There are examples here in the forums for those simple steps. Maybe I will find one. wait, ...

On 2/18/2021 at 2:00 PM, cstevensjr said:

Moderator note: this is not a module support thread, so I'm moving it to the General Support area of the forum instead. Please keep in mind that the Modules/Plugins area is only intended for module-specific support threads. Thanks!

Why I can't ask a question for a module in the Modules/Plugins board? Where could that be better? I can't understand, that a search for a module is better placed in the General Board than in the Modules Board ;) No problem, push it …

34 minutes ago, kaz said:

Why I can't ask a question for a module in the Modules/Plugins board? Where could that be better? I can't understand, that a search for a module is better placed in the General Board than in the Modules Board ;) No problem, push it …

Hey kaz! This is just a forum policy: the Modules/Plugins area is reserved for support threads of existing modules, one per module.

If a question is about an existing module, feel free to post it in the applicable thread. You can find a link ti the thread from the modules directory entry for that particular module.

If its not (like this thread here, which is a general question about "which module to use") it's best suited for the general support area.

Hope this clarifids things a bit ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...