Photograper Portfolio (in Russian)

sw_double

Greetings,

Terrific work!

Wow, really excellent attention to color and design. The entire site is filled with action and yet it maintains an easy and elegant appearance throughout. I know very well how difficult it is to achieve that "full but uncluttered" presentation.

A terrific example to include in the showcase.

Thank you for sharing.

Matthew

Great website! Love the full size slideshow with the grid filter on the homepage :)

Edit: After going deeper, I have one suggestion. While I like the background pictures changing on the homepage, while looking at the pictures from the portfolio it can be distracting. What if you would have them changing only on the home, and pick a random picture on the subpages?

Thank guys.

diogo very good idea. I just think the client would want to upload specific image on each page, he doesn't want random say portrait picture to be picked on nature portfolio. Until he uploads specific picture they are taken from homepage.

One thing I've done a lot before (with less-pretty galleries :)) is to make the first image in the images field represent the whole gallery. I'm pretty sure a lot of people do this, but it's easily grabbed with:

echo $page->images->first()->url;

Which everyone probably already knows :D

• Like 1