Once again General error: 1194 Table marked as crashed

PWaddict

On October 2020 the table pages was crashed and now I just noticed on the logs that at least 1 month ago also a field table crashed. I have never see that notice on frontend otherwise I would have instantly switched to a previous db backup. Now that I noticed this issue by randomly going to logs I don't have any proper db backup as all of them are with that field crashed ?

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1194 Table 'field_faq_answer' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (in C:\laragon\www\mysite\wire\core\WireDatabasePDOStatement.php line 166)

As its stated, you have to do a "repair". Make another backup, then start the repair procedure (quite simple on MyISAM tables).

To find the cause, you should check logs about hard-drive failure or a server crash, or ask the support if they encountered issue on their side.

Thanks both for the help but last time I tried to repair the crashed table "pages" things got worse. I just deleted the field and re-create it with all it's content. This happened on my Windows PC.

I randomly find out about that problem by going to Setup > Logs > Exceptions.
Log exceptions don't appear on frontend?