First ProcessWire page

Seuche

Hello there,

well, it's my first time working with ProcessWire and I simply love it - I've used Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, WolfCMS and Typo3 before but somehow ProcessWire was the perfect choice for that kind of page. :)

So I decided to rebuild the website of my Goju Karate club here in Germany. It's not responsive or anything special but I just wanted to present it.

There's still some work to do (fix the background image on the right for lower resolutions), but basically it should look OK on 1280+ resolutions.

http://www.esv-karate.de

Long time since my last private web project. I also have to say that I'm not a professional web designer. In work life I'm a web developer (Oracle) so don't be shocked if you don't see anything innovative :).

Regards

Seuche

• Like 8

OOh, Karate

Nice to see another newcomer - and well done getting the site going. Be interesting to see where it takes you

My Partner was a black belt when she was younger, but after a twenty year gap, she has started training again. So I might do a site for her club at some point (when I feel brave enough - her sensei is 7th Dan, so I kind of want to get it right .... gulp!)

Joss

• Like 1

Well, first of all, thanks for your kind comments. I really appreciate that :)

Having such a good time with ProcessWire gives me the motivation to do more stuff after work.

Joss: if you are really into Karate, I think you'll do it for the rest of your life. If you stop doing training for some reason, you'd definitely miss it.

Glad to hear that :) thanks for your kind comments, everyone.

Well, I really fell in love once more with the simplicity and the workflow of PW. Just added an RSS feed. I definitely like how flawless things work together.

As a former Drupal user I can say that it's really great to have such control about everything - that's exactly how I want the things to work - things should work without any unexpected behaviour and without too much extra effort.

• Like 3