ProcessWire conversion job

evanmcd

Hi all,

Happy to be the first post here in the Jobs forum. I'm the Director of Technology at PJA Advertising + Marketing and am looking for a skilled PW dev to work on a migration of one of our client's site's, which is currently on Joomla 1.5, into ProcessWire.

We've been using ProcessWire for more than a year now and absolutely love it. Here are a couple of examples of site we've built using it:

Our team has begun the work, but want to complete the job by the end of January and so are hoping to find someone to do some basic (moving pages into an existing template) to intermediate (creating new fields and templates) level work. If we were able to find someone with more advanced skills (creating the customized search system, for example), that would be a bonus.

There will be basic HTML, CSS and possibly Javascript work as well. Familiarity with git is a bonus.

Depending on the hourly rate, we could potentially offer 40 hours a week of work until the end of January.

Ideally we'd be working with someone in the US, but it's not a requirement. The most important factors are: 1) skill with ProcessWire, 2) ability to work well with me and my team, 3) speed and 4) hourly rate.

The site we're moving is http://www.westlakehardware.com

We've got the home page and a couple secondary pages setup, as well as some IA work around how categorization will work. Other than that... well, there's plenty to do :)

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who's interested.

Cheers,

Evan McDaniel

emcdaniel@agencypja.com

• Like 1

Evan, if you don't find the help you need within the next couple of weeks, let me know. I could certainly help with at least the advanced stuff like the search system you've mentioned. But am scheduled on other stuff for the first half of the month, so might be better at figuring out the finishing details rather than the overall need.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ryan, just saw this now.  We're working with someone now who found out about the job from this post.  We're excited to be working with someone who's got solid PW skills.

Thanks for the offer anyway.  Should we ever come across any PW work that mere mortals can't solve, we'll be sure to reach out :)

• Like 4