Age verification modal caching issue

B3ta

Currently I have an html Age verification modal that doesn't allow the visitor to browse the website until he confirm his legal age. 

What would be the best way to serve the visitors and to robots the procache generated page and get rid of the annoying age confirmation that pops up on each page reload?

Thanks!

If you are handling real Adult content this is not enough - at least in the EU region.

You can use a lot of cookies and checks to serve rendered HTML (depending on your region with a small whitelist/blacklist of words or based on corporate decisions without any of those) without any images or videos and you are fine.

See recent changes over at P*rnh*b. They had to delete a lot of content due to reasons

Maybe define your or your business's goals to make the need more clear. There are a lot of ways to skip certain things.
As said before... if you have to deal with REAL ADULT content... there forums out there that describe ways to get around restrictons.

Most basic solution is - as far as I know - log in those who confirm with YES, OVER 18 WHATEVER... and deliver content which is viewable for those. You might want to use Login Register Pro for that. Which works fine as I have heard from others. *cough*

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 4:56 PM, Zeka said:

I think they don't. ProCache bypasses PHP.

@B3ta Why don't use cookies for that? 

10 hours ago, AndZyk said:

I have used session variables in combination with ProCache a few times and it always worked. But that is just my experience.

It works when used via JS AJAX calls in (static) HTML (ProCache)pages.