Tinacious Design - Web Design & Development Portfolio & Services

tinacious

I'm a Toronto-based web designer and developer. Tinacious Design is my ProcessWire-powered website and it includes my web design and development portfolio and information about my services.

See the website here: TinaciousDesign.com

The back-end uses a modified version of the Moderna admin theme. I also posted a video on Vimeo showing the behind-the-scenes process of adding a new portfolio item.

• Like 8

Greetings tinacious,

Excellent work on the site and the video. I think it would be terrific to have a library of videos like this here on ProcessWire site. Also, the idea of training videos for clients is excellent.

This inspires some general ideas...

Every project looks a little different, but there are some basic understandings we all need to get across to clients. And the more each of us is able to convey these ProcessWire understandings to our clients, the more all of us benefit.

I wonder if somewhere down the line we could all collaborate on some kind of general structure for instructional videos? Kind of a set of "best practices" and maybe some skeleton scripts?

Just thinking out loud.

Thank you tinacious for posting this!

Matthew

That's a nice video showing how easily you can add content in ProcessWire. It really helps to get across the fact that you can do pretty much build anything really quickly, but for the client it shows the most important aspect for them - that it's no hassle whatsoever to update content in ProcessWire :)

The rest of the website looks good too and there's some great stuff in the portfolio.

Really great video! Nice job. Thanks for making this. It is the best video demonstration I've seen of ProcessWire. Would you mind if I embedded this on our videos page? http://processwire.com/videos/

Yes, please do! I'm flattered that it's the best you've seen. Thanks! :) Please share once you do.

That's a nice video showing how easily you can add content in ProcessWire. It really helps to get across the fact that you can do pretty much build anything really quickly, but for the client it shows the most important aspect for them - that it's no hassle whatsoever to update content in ProcessWire :)

The rest of the website looks good too and there's some great stuff in the portfolio.

Thanks, Pete!

Greetings tinacious,

Excellent work on the site and the video. I think it would be terrific to have a library of videos like this here on ProcessWire site. Also, the idea of training videos for clients is excellent.

Agreed! I think even though ProcessWire is easy for us, it still seems daunting for users. Having a library of videos to refer clients to sounds like a great idea! That was why I created it. I wanted to show clients how easily they could add content to their website.