images inputted in CKEditor doesnt show up on site if i am not logged in

picarica

so this is really weird issue i am so confused about this, so i have setup 'images' field where i put images and the include them in CKeditor, should work right? well it works on some sites, i use it nearly in every page but at one page, the images included in that CKeditor only show up, when i am logged into processwire, when i turn on incognito mode the images dissapear, but only on this specific page, everywhere else it works perfectly, has anyone came across this issue? i have nowhere in the site login checker, i have no idea what is going on

On 11/24/2020 at 6:14 PM, BillH said:

This may have the answer for you:

well, no it doesnt help, beacuse its in CKEDITOR, the text in the same editor is visible, but not the images, and the image filed where the iamges are uploaded is visible on the page but not when embeded into ckfield

If you look at the HTML for the material from the CKEditor field, is the image element appearing there as expected?

And if you add one of the images to the page directly (not using CKEditor) so that the image appear correctly, is the value of the src attribute the same as for the image element in the CKEditor material?