u-nikos

Module: ProcessDateArchiver

Using ProcessDateArchiver with PW 2.4.8 (dev). No problems found. I use a year and a month template.

Hi there,

anyone got this module working with PW 2.6.0?

everytime I create a new page with the template "article" under "News", my "News" container (and any other published page on the first level) will be deleted and replaced with the new container "2015"?

anyone experience something similar or know how to fix it ...maybe even a similar, up-to-date module for the same task?

XcUW6fC.jpghgxRAHp.jpg

TTqhXPp.jpg

I've got this working on a local (MAMP) 2.6 install without any problems. Could it be that your year and month archive templates are the same? 

thanks, Marty

created a new template as container for month & year and it seems to work, although the urls look like this:

EaXyYDV.jpg

any ideas? how is your date field set up?

cheers, j

On the setup I use this on my date field (publish_date) is setup to output only dates (no times) as: April 8, 2012. I haven't used this with a multi-language setup either so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-18-14-53-31.png

My 'news-archive.php' template just lists the child pages of the year url I'm in.

thanks,

hmmm, damn ...might be

I haven't used this with a multi-language setup either so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

my date field is set up like this:

Igthulx.jpg

bOsWC38.jpg

Actually I am seeing this behaviour on another install where I have 'name format for children' set as title in the parent template.

Hey Marty,

just checked again and it seems to work :)

not sure what I changed though, 'name format for children' was left blank all the time.

I seems I'm having a similar situation.

the post eg. /2016/08/01/article-post
is being saved to /2016/08/01/article-post-2
and after saving again it's being renamed to /2016/08/01/article-post

I was mentioned before, it's not really compatible for 2.7 but I was wondering if there might be an update available, or not...

What happened to field "The date field to archive on" (see below). It's not editable in PW3.

image.png.e19a45f902c1a3ced5678ec53c5de5cc.png

Edited by flod
more infos

can someone please help me. I´m using this module in the PW 3.. and its working as it should. I have a jobboard and when the pages gets archived i want them to be unpublished, is that possible?

hello this is my first time using this module, work great but I'm not sure how should my year, month templates look like. My php is not so good, would appreciate some help here.

I would like to post some articles from that "month, year", maybe a title an image and some short text.

my year template name is blog-articlelist-year.php and month blog-articlelist-month.php

Thank you very much

R