Trouble with configuring textarea and images input fields

RuiVP

I'm having difficulties on building some aspects of my site, namely with textarea/ckeditor input fields.

1.  <no break space> is an essential feature to my site. I tried to install a ckeditor plugin for &nbsp; but it doesn't work. Is it possible I'm doing something wrong, or doesn't the PW's ckeditor accept plugins?

2. <footnotes> is another essential feature in my site (lots). Same problem - tried to install the ckeditor plugin without success.
Or: is there common alternative solutions to use notes in a html page? (I mean, not necessarily foot-notes)

3. When there is a link with an associated anchor, on calling the editor window for the link, the PW links plugin for ckeditor wipes out the anchor. Annoying. Is there a solution for this?

4. This brings me to an old situation: I always had problems and limitations with ckeditor, which always led me to opt for tinymce in my previous sites. But, as far as I can understand, PW 3 doesn't support any more tinymce. Am I wrong?

5. <images> input field does not allow for using a css class. I couldn't find a module to solve the problem, is there one?

6. What is the best practical solution to insert images residing somewhere in the net, without having to go fishing inside the html code source for the text?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry, silly me. I found the origin of my failures on points 1 & 2 reported in my previous post:

1. & 2. After loading the plugins into /site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/plugins I simply forgot to activate them in the setup of the field where I want to use them,
e.g. setup > fields > body > input > plugins > extra plugins