ProcessWire (PHP) Developer wanted in the Netherlands

Raymond Geerts

Agrio is a medium-sized publisher with more than 70 employees and offers a leading cross-media agricultural portfolio. In the more than 30 years that Agrio has existed, we have managed to gain the position of market leader, with the highest reach in the agricultural in the Netherlands. In addition, our customers know where to find us for various printing, web design, copywriting, video productions and graphic design.

Agrio does all this with a lot of passion and a proactive attitude. Farmer sobriety predominates. Independence, job satisfaction and growth are important core values within the organization. There is always room for new talent.

We currently have room for a PHP Developer in our Media and Design department.

https://www.agrio.nl/vacatures/php-developer/

• Like 7

On 10/16/2020 at 5:13 PM, JeevanisM said:

Only for Dutch Speakers ? any Remote position  open ?

Hello JeevanisM, Indeed for this position we are looking for people who have a good command of the Dutch and English language. Initially, this was in the original job offer, but we didn't consider there would be interest internationally. We have added the line about language now to the job offer.

Nice to see ProcessWire being used in the Netherlands. Too bad I live a two hour drive away from you guys (I'm from the south). Is working mostly from home an option? (I am a native Dutch speaker btw.)

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 6:00 PM, Marc said:

Nice to see ProcessWire being used in the Netherlands. Too bad I live a two hour drive away from you guys (I'm from the south). Is working mostly from home an option? (I am a native Dutch speaker btw.)

Hello Marc, I have sent you a reaction as private message. Working mostly from home is an option.