[SOLVED]Padloper, why after adding variation to a card, it redirects me to that variation?

picarica

so i have problem mentioned in the title

i have one product its a page using product template, all variations are using variations template, i have few variation but on site when i click add to cart i go from /products/table to products/table/red which results in 404 error page not found, because variations dont have template files, sooo what's going on? how do i redirect it somewhere else, like cart maybe? or just refresh page with some text like product has been added

@picarica,

Moderator Note

This section of the forums is dedicated to module development only.  Please either post your question in the dedicated Padloper support forum (you need special access. Let us know if you cannot access that forum) or post in the General Support section of the forums. For now, I have moved your question to General Support.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, picarica said:

products/table/red which results in 404 error page not found, because variations dont have template files

I don't know what your setup is, however, in ProcessWire you normally use URL segments in your template to handle such issues. Basically, you need to tell ProcessWire what to do in case it doesn't find a valid page at the address products/table/red. If this is what you need, please have a read here:

https://processwire.com/docs/front-end/how-to-use-url-segments/

11 hours ago, kongondo said:

I don't know what your setup is, however, in ProcessWire you normally use URL segments in your template to handle such issues. Basically, you need to tell ProcessWire what to do in case it doesn't find a valid page at the address products/table/red. If this is what you need, please have a read here:

https://processwire.com/docs/front-end/how-to-use-url-segments/

well i was unable to fix it, so i just created product--variatons template and just created there back button and done