bug when adding links to summary field?

fruid

inserting links i.e. <a>-elements, and only links, inside a CKEditor-summary field outputs the link-text and a weird " /> above the content-div (I'm using markup regions).

I have no idea where this is coming from, all the other tags work perfectly, and the CKEditor-markup is fine too when adding links. It puts the <a>-element inside a <p> element but should be alright?

Any hints?

I suggest that first you find the error in the HTML as delivered to the browser, and then work out the source of the error.

View the source of the page or your browser's developer tools ("Inspect"). If you can't work it out, try an HTML validator (e.g. https://validator.w3.org/).

An <a> element within a <p> is certainly OK.

With any luck, once you know what the error is, the cause will be reasonably clear. As a total guess, I suspect it'll be something in your template file.

• Like 1

I did of course check the markup in the browser, the text from the link was outside the container it should be in, very weird.

What worked for me was to simply delete the CKEditor-summary field altogether and use a body field instead. Don't know why but with that the issue was gone. So I won't investigate it further and just file it under bugs. Thanks anyway!