ProCache nt working - always creates new files

KG Euroregion

I've been searching the web a lot and nobody seems to have this problem: I'm using ProCache (3.1.4) on Processwire 3.0.165, but it doesn't seem to work. It always creates and delivers a new HTML file, despite the existing one in the cache. I'm logged out from Processwire, use even another browser. The license key is for the developer version, so it should work with any website. All templates are checked to be cached and the cache files are properly created, but not used. What could be a solution for that?

Moderator note: this is not the VIP ProCache module support thread, so I'm moving it to the General Support area of the forum instead. Please keep in mind that the Modules/Plugins area is only intended for non-commercial module-specific support threads. If you don't have access to the VIP ProCache module support thread, please send a PM to @ryan and he can help you gain access. Thanks!

Well, the ProCache admin screen says "The .htaccess file looks good for cached page delivery." And "Allow ProCache to update .htaccess file automatically?" is switched on.

The lines concerning ProCache are the following:

# --- ProCache Manual Directives from 2020-05-22 22:19:39 ---------------------------------------
  # PROCACHE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !=POST
  RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !.*=.*
  RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !^.*(wire_challenge).*$
  RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/site/assets/ProCache-[......]/$1/index.html -f
  RewriteRule ^(.*) %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/site/assets/ProCache-[......]/$1/index.html [L]
  # /PROCACHE
  # If using UTF8 page names update the line below consistent with your $config->pageNameWhitelist
  # or copy the existing uncommented line from the PW-PAGENAME section of your .htaccess file.
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} "^/~?[-_.a-zA-Z0-9/]*$"
  # --- End ProCache Manual Directives ------------------------------------------------------------

Do they look fine to you? They just seem to reflect the settings on the ProCache admin tabs. Is there anything else needed?