[SOLVED] Padloper, after creating everything i can't see radio checkboxes

picarica

so hello i managed to make every step in padloper guide here https://www.padloper.pw/documentation/product-variations/

but i got stuck that when i create my final product list those products dont have any check boxes, even tho when making color or size field i checked that there will be one choice only and yet when seen on the page its empty, any idea where i should be looking for fix ? i already tried to re-do the whole process but still same i am rpobably doing somethign wrong

replace.png

7 minutes ago, PWaddict said:

Check your css and js files in case you're hiding the radio buttons there. Can you please share the code you use to render the variations?

yes  here it is                               

<p><?php

if ($pages->get('/vsetky-produkty/')->variations->count) {
                                    $content .= "<form method='post' class='padloper-cart-add-product' action='" . $config->urls->root . "padloper/add/'>";
                                    foreach ($pages->get('/vsetky-produkty/')->variations as $p) {
                                      $content .= "<input type='radio' name='product_id' value='{$p->id}'>" . $p->color->title . " " . $p->size->title . "</input><br />";
                                    }
                                    $content .= "<input type='submit' name='pad_submit' value='" . __("Add to cart") . "' /></form>";
                                  } else {
                                    $content .= $modules->get("PadRender")->addToCart();
                                  }
                                echo $content;?></p>

also i checked all .css but didnt found anything, <input> is visible but like just empty, i cannot test my .js files if they do something because when i disable them, whole page doesnt show up

19 minutes ago, PWaddict said:

Please share the code you see in the browser source for the form element.

<form method="post" class="padloper-cart-add-product" action="/padloper/add/">
  <input type="radio" name="product_id" value="1064">Black XS<br>
  <input type="radio" name="product_id" value="1065">Black S<br>
  <input type="radio" name="product_id" value="1066">Black L<br>
  <input type="radio" name="product_id" value="1067">Red XS<br>
  <input type="submit" name="pad_submit" value="Add to cart"></form>

2 hours ago, PWaddict said:

The reason you don't see the radio buttons is probably because you're hiding them in css or js. So check your code there carefully.

you were right, these two classes in my template .css did it

input[type="checkbox"],
    input[type="radio"] {
        -moz-appearance: none;
        -webkit-appearance: none;
        -ms-appearance: none;
        appearance: none;
        display: block;
        float: left;
        margin-right: -2em;
        opacity: 0;
        width: 1em;
        z-index: -1;
    }

input, select, textarea {
    -moz-appearance: none;
    -webkit-appearance: none;
    -ms-appearance: none;
    appearance: none;
}

i would like to understand whyyy they make radios dissapear, i tried commenting out only apperance:none; and yet it still didnt showed up, i had to coment out these two whole definitons so that it would work, what here makes it goes away ?

1 hour ago, picarica said:

i would like to understand whyyy they make radios dissapear, i tried commenting out only apperance:none; and yet it still didnt showed up, i had to coment out these two whole definitons so that it would work, what here makes it goes away ?

Because you have opacity: 0