[SOLVED] Multiple image uploading + HTTP/2 + Kaspersky = ERROR

PWaddict

I'm creating this post to help any Kaspersky Antivirus owners that will experience the following problem if their server supports HTTP/2:

Trying to upload multiple images at once in ProcessWire suddenly became a nightmare. I was getting this error multiple times for some of the images:

POST https://www.mysite.com/admin/page/edit/?id=10097&InputfieldFileAjax=1 net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

and sometimes these ones too:

POST https://www.mysite.com/admin/page/edit/?id=10097&InputfieldFileAjax=1 502

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Function.parseJSON (JqueryCore.js?v=183:2)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (InputfieldImage.min.js?v=123-1599567437:1)

Few months ago I've installed Kaspersky Security Cloud on my PC and today when I was checking the SSL certificates on my sites and on third-party sites including ProcessWire I noticed it was saying "Issued by: Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Root Certificate".

I opened Kaspersky Security Cloud and went to Settings > Additional > Network and I selected "Do not scan encrypted connections" under "Encrypted connection scanning". By default the selected option is "Scan encrypted connections upon request from protection components".

Problem solved. I can finally upload multiple images at once again and view the original issuers of the website's SSL certificates.

• PWaddict changed the title to [SOLVED] Multiple image uploading + HTTP/2 + Kaspersky = ERROR