Sign in to follow this  
louisstephens

ProcessPageSearchLive: No search specified when editing a pagetable page

So I ran into a very strange issue today. I have a template with a pagetable and I went to add an item to it, when I went to select an image (for an image field) the page instantly threw up an error

"ProcessPageSearchLive: No search specified"

The page's content also switched to the image attached. This all worked perfectly last week (local mamp box). Has anyone experienced this before, and how did you solve it?

pw-issue.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LAPS
      I opened a new wishlist topic on the PW forum for this and in the meantime I ask to the community looking for a reasonable solution.

Using the PageTable field, is there a way to un-restrict the creation of pages under a given parent template page (or as page children if no parent for items is selected)? That is, is there a way to allow the selection of the parent page dynamically / on the fly during page creation via the PageTable field?
    • By LAPS
      I'm using the PW PageTable field extensively and I think an improvement to it could be made regarding the ability to choose the page parent where the page created via PageTable will reside.
      Say you have a PageTable field set like this:
      Edit Field: page_table_field > Details >
      Select one or more templates for items
      > template_one
      > template_two
      > template_three
      Select a parent for items
      > parent_template
      Actually, you can only create pages under the parent_template page (or as page child if no parent for items is selected).
      BTW I am looking for reasons about this limitation.
      What about allowing to choose on the fly where the pages created via PageTable will reside? that is, having the possibility to choose dynamically under which parent page to create the pages?
      Actually, one could overcome to this by creating multiple appropriately set PageTable fields, one PageTable field per PageTable parent for items, but this is unsustainable (?) when you want to create a lot using PageTable…
      By allowing to choose dynamically / on the fly the parent page during page creation via the PageTable field would open up a wider usage of PageTable.
      What do you think about?

@ryan @Robin S
    • By Pip
      Hi everyone, 
      Is there a way for us to replicate the "http://mydomain.com/processwire/page/edit/?id=xxx" and change the template to match my site template? 
      I'm terribly happy with the admin / backend page edit. It covers literaly everything I want to empower my non super admin user in updating pages such as validation, repeater management, file upload. 
      I wish not to allow the users to see the backend for both security and aesthetic reasons. 
      Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. 

• By jploch
      Hey folks,
      I have a question regarding rendering of template files that are in a subfolder of the template folder.
      How would I for example render these PageTable items, when their template files are inside templates/blocks/:
      <div class="grid"> <?php foreach($page->grid_ext as $item): ?> <div id="pteg_<?= $item->id ?>"> <?php echo $item->render(); ?> </div> <?php endforeach; ?> </div> I tried this, but get an error:
      <?php echo $item->render(wire('config')->paths->templates . '/blocks/'); ?>