ProcessPageSearchLive: No search specified when editing a pagetable page

louisstephens

So I ran into a very strange issue today. I have a template with a pagetable and I went to add an item to it, when I went to select an image (for an image field) the page instantly threw up an error

"ProcessPageSearchLive: No search specified"

The page's content also switched to the image attached. This all worked perfectly last week (local mamp box). Has anyone experienced this before, and how did you solve it?

pw-issue.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By daniel_puehringer
      Hi community,

I am using the "PageTable" Module (also called "ProFields: Page Table") and the built in "Language" Module (also called "Languages Support").

With the help of PageTable I was able to create several content elements which should usually be displayed in German(default language) and English.

However some Content Elements should only be shown in German and NOT in English.

Well sounds easy, right? Not so fast. I really love this CMS, but I have not found a solution for this problem yet.
      As you can see in the screenshots attached I tried to uncheck the "active" Checkbox for the english language to completely hide the content element for english users.

However no matter what I do the german text shows on the english page.
      If I leave the "content-should-not-be-shown-in-english"(see Screenshot Number 2) blank and save the page, the page will inherit the german page url "content-element-with-simple-text-which-should-only-be-shown-in-german".

My question therefore is:
      How can I hide a specific content-element for only one language?

I´m using the latest processwire & module versions.

The code which I use to render the content elements looks like this:
      //Info: contentelements is a field of type "ProFields: Page Table" <?php foreach ($page->contentelements as $element): echo($element->render()); endforeach; ?> filename: basic-page.php

I would really appreciate your help since I haven´t found a solution after reading through quite a lot of forum posts.

All the best,
      Dani

• By rjgamer
      Hi,
      is there a hook after the current (active) page got created? Or which method got called in the Page class after the Constructor of the current page got initialized?
      Thanks.

• By rjgamer
      Hi guys,
      the field "redirect_last" of type DateTime got not updated. The update on the field "redirect_counter" works and got saved.
      Does anybody know what I did wrong in my code?
      if ($input->urlSegment(1) === 'redirect') { $page->of(false); $page->redirect_last = time(); $page->redirect_counter += 1; if ($page->save('redirect_counter')) { $session->redirect($page->website_url, 302); } } Thanks.
    • By theoretic
      Hi there! And thanks for Processwire!
      I have an interesting task which i cannot fulfill as i want. Maybe someone could help me please?
      Let's imagine a simple page structure of this kind:
      Category 1
      + Item 1.1
      + Item 1.2
      Category 2
      + Item 2.1
      + Item 2.2
      My task is to attach some items to more than one category, at least to show some items on different frontend category pages. With PW, it's a piece of cake. I've just created a field called Items (of type Page Reference) and attrached it to Category template. Since i have lots of items inside each category i preferred to use Page Autocomplete input for my Items field. The pages available for autocomplete are restricted by a very simple selector:
      template=item
      It works like a charm. But later i decided to make this autocomplete even smarter and to exclude current category children items from it. I tried to update my selector this way...
      template=item,parent!=(page)
      ...and oops, this broke my selector. My autocomplete founds nothing. Sorry, i had to replace the square braces by () because of this forum limitations, i swear i'm using square brackets in real-life selector!
      What am i doing wrong? And is there any way to include current page info in autocomplete-related selectors? Thanks in advance!

• By LAPS
      I opened a new wishlist topic on the PW forum for this and in the meantime I ask to the community looking for a reasonable solution.

Using the PageTable field, is there a way to un-restrict the creation of pages under a given parent template page (or as page children if no parent for items is selected)? That is, is there a way to allow the selection of the parent page dynamically / on the fly during page creation via the PageTable field?