Urgent! Site went down after pasting iframe code!

Roych

Hello, 

Everything was working fine until I pasted the Iframe code in ckeditor "body" (through source), then the site won't load anymore. I get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /wire/core/Modules.php on line 2727 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /wire/core/WireShutdown.php on line 426

The admin area is working but very slow, I tried to delete the iframe code, but it wasnt there at all. I also looked in DB but the code is nowhere to be seen. The site won't even load anymore. Any idea what could be happening. I also deleted the cash but no changes.

The iframe code I put in was a googleforms

Spoiler

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczjrIs47Nd9iJiPFtTNH_sRJgdBOXvw29vJFKLo20jJJwIvw/viewform?embedded=true" width="640" height="4264" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Nalaganje …</iframe>

Thank you very much

R

Strange problem. Can you try increase the maximum memory for PHP (memory_limit) by editing the file php.ini in your server directly or using a control panel? 

Look for a line like this: memory_limit = 512M

When you say you have deleted the cache, do you mean your browser cache or PW cached files?

If you haven't cleared PW cached files, they're at Site > Assets > Cache, and it's probably just the ones in Page that might be relevant. You can simply delete everything in the folder.

Alternatively, you can clear cached page output by going to Modules > Core > PageRender > Settings.

I don't know if this will help, but it's worth a try.

3 minutes ago, BillH said:

When you say you have deleted the cache, do you mean your browser cache or PW cached files?

If you haven't cleared PW cached files, they're at Site > Assets > Cache, and it's probably just the ones in Page that might be relevant. You can simply delete everything in the folder.

Alternatively, you can clear cached page output by going to Modules > Core > PageRender > Settings.

I don't know if this will help, but it's worth a try.

Already tried both. thx

Just another guess, but as the error occurred in modules.php (though this may just be when the memory ran out), it might be worth clearing compiled files as well, if you haven't done it already. Modules > Site > Clear Compiled Files (at the bottom of the page).

24 minutes ago, BillH said:

Just another guess, but as the error occurred in modules.php (though this may just be when the memory ran out), it might be worth clearing compiled files as well, if you haven't done it already. Modules > Site > Clear Compiled Files (at the bottom of the page).

I tried an I still get this 2 errors:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /wire/core/WireData.php on line 68

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /wire/core/WireHttp.php on line 1

44 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Try to unpublish the page where you put the iframe using the API or directly on the database 'pages' table by changing its status to "2049". 

I actualy already deleted the page and emptied the trash but still. ?

2 minutes ago, kongondo said:

Is this the whole iframe code? I've just pasted it and saved and there is no glitch at all.

Silly me. That's because the iframe is being stripped out in my tests. Let me try again, properly this time :-).

OK, I tested again, iframe appears in frontend, no issues at all.

Did you allow iframes in CKEditor, like this?

Aside, do you really need the iframe in your rich text? Have you tried using it (if you must) directly in a template file?

6 minutes ago, BillH said:

And another question: how much data do you have in that field and across how many pages?

I ask because one possible option, if you get really stuck, might be to delete the field and recreate it.

Already tried that also. I enabled the iframes in ckeditor too. Not sure what happeed, but I just recreated the whole site and made whole alot of backups ? Thank you very much.

R

Hello,

I have just played with the site again and noticed that this error only happens when I have Video markup for YouTube/Vimeo added to the body field. As soon as I disable it the site comes back and working normaly.

This time I didnt have any Iframes inside my ckeditor. Just copy/pasted some normal plain text. Is there maybe something wrong with the module or ...

thank you

R