After csv import site becomes almost unresponsive!

Roych

Hello,

I'm working on a new site and I was trying to import only one page from drupal with csv import. The page got imported but the site got so slow it won't even open the imported page. I can see it in the tree menu I can edit it, but the site just hangs when trying to view it. Actualy the entire site is so slow.

First I tried to modify it by changing some text and save, it was saved but site was still slow.

I deleted the page but the site still remains slow and it wont open the page where this post was in. I only had two posts one that I did in PW as a test (which was working great) and one imported (after importing site got slow).

Any ideas what could be wrong.

Only error I got in log is:

Spoiler

404 not found - Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes)
Line 68 of /wire/core/WireData.php

I don't think that one post would take so much memory size?

Thank you for help

R

Maybe your site was infected by Drupal ? In that case you shall require an excorcist and some thoughts and prayers ...

In all seriousness though, I can imaging an export from Drupal containing some huge chunk of random junk that somehow got dumped into one of your fields. Maybe a huge text block that ProcessWire is trying to parse (some of the textformatters use Regex with some backtracking, so very large texts could be a problem). Is the page still in the trash? In that case, some template or process might still try to load it, resulting in whitescreens. Maybe check the database, see if the pages table still contains the new page. And check the tables corresponding to the page's fields as well, see if anything unwieldy comes up relating to the imported page ...