Premium Plugins Marketplace

B3ta

Processwire and the whole community is AMAZING, but the only thing that I think is missing... is the part where developers start to create, sell and maintain their plugins.  

By creating a premium PW plugin marketplace the following scenario will probably happen:

1. @ryan will/can receive a comision on each sale. This will be a well deserved token of appreciation for all his amazing work invested to build and maintain PW.
2. Plugin creators will be constantly motivated to build, maintain compatibles and improve the quality of their plugins.
3. The developers that will pay and use the premium plugins and they will save thousands in development time. Probably their clients will be happier with smaller project fees and shorter delivery times.

I’m suggesting this since I’m always looking in Craft cms plugin marketplace and I have the feeling that they have a plugin for everything. 
Some are silly some are amazing... i know..
But in the moment you browse it, you always have the feeling that the only thing you have to do in order to create a big project is just to put the puzzle pieces together. 

If PWmarketplace would be a real thing...

What would be the premium plugin that you will want to buy RIGHT NOW?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, B3ta said:

Processwire and the whole community is AMAZING, but the only thing that I think is missing... is the part where developers start to create, sell and maintain their plugins.  

By creating a premium PW plugin marketplace the following scenario will probably happen:

1. @ryan will/can receive a comision on each sale. This will be a well deserved token of appreciation for all his amazing work invested to build and maintain PW.
2. Plugin creators will be constantly motivated to build, maintain compatibles and improve the quality of their plugins.
3. The developers that will pay and use the premium plugins and they will save thousands in development time. Probably their clients will be happier with smaller project fees and shorter delivery times.

I’m suggesting this since I’m always looking in Craft cms plugin marketplace and I have the feeling that they have a plugin for everything. 
Some are silly some are amazing... i know..
But in the moment you browse it, you always have the feeling that the only thing you have to do in order to create a big project is just to put the puzzle pieces together. 

If PWmarketplace would be a real thing...

What would be the premium plugin that you will want to buy RIGHT NOW?

Hello!

I also think this would be a great thing. OctoberCMS has also a marketplace and 30% of the plugin price supports the project.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1