Jobcenter Heidenheim, Basic Page

Philipp

Our next site created with Processwire is online:

www.jobcenter-heidenheim.de

You could describe it as a department of the agency for employment here in Germany. This site is often visited to find out about

the business hours and how to contact your special counterpart. Another important factor for the client was the use of their "Leitbild"- and as you can see, they're used all over the page and the "WIR"(we) is written in the special font.

Beside the front page, have a look to "Ansprechpartner" . Every person you can find here is a single page in PW. I've attached a screenshot from the backend.

post-752-0-11113400-1356033401_thumb.png

• Like 4

good job. not only a nice design, but clearly focused on readability and usability. if only the leit (d) bild would be true ... :(

how did you get this job? normally this kind of jobs require an eu-wide call for proposals and are not finished before the end of a decade. or am i wrong?

Thanks.

We were just under the limit before they had to do what you said. We came in contact because we've done the website for a youth project in Heidenheim (Gewalt ohne Mich). It didn't take decades but something around 7-8 months and then - thanks to PW - only another month to complete the site. ;)

Not completly sure here, customer contact isn't my part of the job ;)